Run Dell Command Update from Notification Prompt
Want to efficiently run Dell Command Update directly from the notification prompt? Look no further! This easy-to-follow guide will show you how to conveniently access and utilize Dell Command Update right from your notification prompt. Say goodbye to the hassle of searching for the application and streamline your update process. Follow our simple steps to effectively run Dell Command Update from the notification prompt and ensure that your Dell devices are always equipped with the latest updates. Stay up to date with ease by following this straightforward guide to running Dell Command Update from the notification prompt.
- Download Dell Command Update Latest Version
Before running updates, CIT strongly recommends:
- Saving your work.
- Connecting to a power supply (not running on battery power).
- Not turning off the computer until the updates finish.
- Setting aside at least a half hour to do the updates. Not all updates will take this long to install, but some updates are quite large.
- Installing updates within a week of notification. If it is not convenient to install updates when the alert appears, click Remind Later, but do not put it off forever.
1. When updates are available, a small DellCommandUpdate dialog box will appear near your taskbar.
2. Click Install in the DellCommandUpdate prompt. The Selected Updates dialog box will open.
3. Optional: Click VIEW DETAILS for more information on the available updates.
4. Click CLOSE to return to the results page.
5. We recommend you leave the Automatically restart system (when required) UNchecked. This way your system won’t restart until you confirm you are ready.
6. Click INSTALL. The updates will be downloaded and installed.
7. When the installation is complete, in the Installation Complete dialog box, you’ll see whether or not a reboot is required. If it is, make sure all your work is saved, applications closed, and your computer is plugged in (not on battery power), then click RESTART.
8. If a reboot is not required, click CLOSE.